Where do I meet the tours?
Walking Tours start at Market Space Park (unless otherwise noted) located at 25 Market Space Annapolis, MD 21401
How long are the tours?
Our public guided walking tours last between 90 minutes and 2.25 hours.
What are some tour stops?
Your guide will stop frequently during the tour to provide information to you.
Our Four Centuries Walking Tour includes the interiors of the Maryland State House, various buildings of the U.S. Naval Academy, including the Chapel and the Crypt of John Paul Jones. Tours of interiors are subject to availability and may be closed without notice to Watermark.
Will I be refunded if I cancel my tour?
We have a non-refundable ticket policy. All sales are final.
What about inclement weather?
Our tours take place rain or shine. In the rare occasion that we must cancel a tour, a refund will be issued and we will do our best to notify you by email and phone. Please plan to dress accordingly.
What should I bring?
For most of our walking tours, you will need to bring the following information:
- Everyone 18 or over will need to provide a US Government Issued Photo ID*
- Foreign citizens must bring a passport to enter the US. Naval Academy.
Detailed Photo ID Requirements:
- Government Issued Photo ID or Original Passport Required for Adults 18 & Over for State House Entry
- Government Issued Photo ID or Original Passport Required for Adults 21 & Over for Naval Academy Entry. Guests under 21 without a Photo ID must be escorted by a responsible adult.
- For Naval Academy Entry: Adults 21 years of age or older from the following territory: American Samoa; in addition to a driver’s license guests should also show one of the documents from list (A or B) on this document.
Pen knives and other sharp objects are not permitted and will be confiscated by security at the State House and/or USNA. We suggest you dress comfortably and wear sunscreen. We offer tours year-round, so dress appropriately for the weather.
Can I purchase a ticket from the tour guide?
Absolutely! Tickets may be purchased directly from your tour guide prior to the tour start time. Payment may be made by cash or credit card. Cash is preferred and the fastest method of payment. If paying by credit card, please select your tour from our tour calendar and follow the online prompts.
Do you sell Gift Certificates?
We Do! For more information click here or call 410.268.7601 x 100
Are the tours handicap accessible?
Most of your tour will take place outside on brick sidewalks. However, any building(s) that you enter are handicapped accessible. Please contact the Watermark Sales Office at 410.268.7601 or contact us to discuss any special needs or requests. Click Here for more information.
Is parking available?
Walking Tour guests may use the public Annapolis City Dock parking lot. However, the spaces have parking meters with a two-hour maximum and we often find guests like to enjoy Annapolis for longer than two hours. If you plan to park for more than two hours, you may use Annapolis City Garages. For more information please check www.annapolisparking.com