An important part of field trip planning is securing transportation for your students. Transportation often takes up a bulk of any field trip budget. We’ve compiled some resources that may help you with your transportation needs and navigating the cities of Annapolis and Baltimore. When planning for your field trip, always allow plenty of time to travel to your destination. Chaperones who may be traveling in their personal vehicles must leave at least 30 minutes before the bus so they have time to park and walk to the starting place of the tour.
Public Transportation Options
- The Charm City Circulator – a free shuttle that travels along four different routes including a stop at the Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Light Rail & MARC Train
- Baltimore Metro
- Baltimore City Department of Transportation
- Parking Panda Tool for Baltimore
- Baltimore’s Motorcoach Parking facility
- The Circulator – For a $1 fare each way, a shuttle that travels through the city’s business district and parking garages.