Annapolis Field Trips
Your field trip has specific arrival and ending locations. Please refer to your Tour Contract to review specific locations with your drivers before your trip to prevent delayed starts, missed cruises or shortened tours.
For Buses arriving at Susan Campbell park and Annapolis City Dock
- From 495 (Washington Beltway) take Route 50 East Towards Annapolis
- From Route 97 South, Merge onto Route 50 East towards Annapolis & Bay Bridge
- Take Exit 24 (Rowe Blvd). Exit to the right following street to downtown
- Stay on Rowe Boulevard in the left lane. Go through 3 traffic lights (Rowe Blvd. becomes Bladen Street.) Bladen Street ends at College Avenue. Turn right onto College and enter Church Circle staying in the right lane.
- Follow circle and exit onto Duke of Gloucester Street (one-way). Go several blocks and turn left onto St. Mary’s Street.
- At the end of St. Mary’s Street, turn left onto Compromise Street.
- At the traffic circle ahead, stay in the right lane and turn right onto Dock Street. There is a 10-minute loading/unloading zone for buses at the end of Dock Street.
For Buses arriving at College Avenue Bus Kiosk
- From 495 (Washington Beltway) take Route 50 East Towards Annapolis From Route 97 South, Merge onto Route 50 East towards Annapolis & Bay Bridge
- Take Exit 24 (Rowe Blvd). Exit to the right following streets to downtown
Stay on Rowe Boulevard in the left lane. Go through (3) traffic lights (Rowe Blvd. becomes Bladen Street.) Bladen Street ends at College Avenue. Turn left onto College Ave and pull over to the right side of the road near the bus kiosk.
Bus Parking in Annapolis
Buses may not wait or park in the historic district of Annapolis. In general, Buses should park at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium after dropping off the group at one of the two drop sites. A daily parking fee of $10 will be charged per bus/car (credit cards accepted) and there is a $2 fare shuttle between the stadium and downtown running every 25 minutes – M-F from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. NOTE: There are occasional events at the stadium on fall weekends, USNA events and major holidays limiting parking.
For Chaperone’s driving separately or for private vehicles: See the city’s parking garages on an interactive map.
For field trips in Annapolis – You should request arrival location from teachers to be close to the starting location for the trip.
Baltimore Field Trips
Baltimore Bus Drop-Off and Pick-Up options.
There are two bus drop off areas at the Inner Harbor: at the National Aquarium on 501 E. Pratt St, or the Baltimore Visitor’s Center, 401 Light Street. Watermark cruises are closest to the Baltimore Visitor’s Center.
All cruises depart from the Light Street Finger Piers located between the Baltimore Visitor’s Center and the Maryland Science Center (between E. Conway Street and E. Lee Street). Bus Drop off location is at the Baltimore Visitor’s Center dedicated bus lane. Loading & unloading is ONLY permitted on the northbound side in the bus lane.
Buses are NOT permitted to load or unload at the curb on Light Street. Buses may neither wait nor park in the Inner Harbor Area.
GPS Locater Address: 401 Light Street. Baltimore, MD 21202
Baltimore Bus Parking
Please check with the trip organizer. Additional informaiton can be found here: https://www.baltimoreparking.com/bus-parking/
Car Parking in Baltimore
Watermark’s Baltimore Harbor Cruises at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor Light Street Finger piers are accessible from I-95 and I-295 from the south, I-95 and I-83 from the north, and I-70 to the west.
There are several parking lots, garages and metered spaces within easy walking distance of our Cruises on Light Street and Key Highway. If available, the Harbor Court Garage (30 East Lee St, attached to the Royal Sonesta Hotel on Light St. is directly across the street from your cruise. Bring your parking ticket from the Harbor Court garage to our ticket booth for validation and reduced parking fee on your return.
Light rail and MARC Trains stop at Camden Yards, only three blocks away from the Finger Piers and Watermark
Baltimore Check- In Location
The Watermark Ticket booth, with red Watermark Flag is between the Maryland Science Center and the Baltimore Visitor Center, on the water’s edge at the Light Street Finger Piers.